Innovative Products and Exceptional Services
Helping you design, specify and finish a project to your complete satisfaction drives everything we do. We support our easy-to-use products with comprehensive documentation, expert sales and technical support and back our products with solid warranty programs. Too learn more about our company go to About Vexcon.
From our labs to your jobsite, you can depend on Vexcon’s premium construction products.
Some examples of Vexcon innovation:
- Vexcon was the first to introduce breathable epoxy and urethane technology. Powercoat high performance coatings allow moisture vapor to pass through to prevent blistering and peeling.
- Vexcon was the first to introduce water-based technologies to cure and seal concrete. Today our products feature a full line of high-performance water-based products.
- Certi-Shine® was the first complete color and polish concrete system which also prevents chemical and food staining.
- MoistureBloc® was the first moisture control solution on the market for use on fresh concrete.
- Certi-Vex® full line of solvent-based products lead the industry in meeting VOC regulations in all 50 states.
- Vexcon Fusion™ is the first advanced silicate repair and restoration treatment for regular and polished concrete floors.
- StarSeal EF® is the industries first complete eco-friendly product line developed specifically for LEED and environmentally sensitive projects.
Our products are developed utilizing the following technologies:
- Silane/Acrylic Hybrids
Sustainability in Building
LEED is a voluntary point system based on accepted energy and environmental principles and standards which provides a framework for assessing a buildings performance and meeting sustainability standards. LEED provides project teams a practical set of design and performance goals and independent third party verification of their achievements. In an effort to promote sustainable building, Vexcon has developed green initiative pages which provides LEED information and product documentation to assist in selecting credits for your project.
Vexcon Technical Services is available to provide the following services:
- System design
- Product recommendations
- Surface prep recommendations
Project Site Visits
- Field recommendations
- AIA (American Institute of Architects) continuing education
- A custom educational presentation can be developed for your needs. (Not all presentations are AIA approved)
The Right Color
- Color Brochure
- Custom Color Matching - request a custom color here (please complete the color match form). Vexcon's color lab can match just about anything that you can send in for matching Just complete a color match form and within 7 to 10 days you'll receive a sample for approval.
- Color Chips Selector Tool
Vexcon's goal is to provide our customers with comprehensive solutions - not just products. Vexcon's experienced technical services representatives and sales representatives are available to answer your product questions and provide recommendations on a per job basis.